CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER – SOLUTIONS AND PARTNERS III SMALL BUSINESS
National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners III Small Business (CIO-SP3 SB)
Horizon’s CIO-SP3 SB Contract Number: 75N98120D00151
What is CIO-SP3 SB?
Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3 SB) is a 10-year IDIQ Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) with a 15-year period of performance that has been designated as Best in Class (BIC) by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). The GWAC has 10 task areas to meet virtually every IT need from legacy system maintenance to emerging digital solutions. Every Federal Civilian and DOD agency can use CIO-SP3 for fast, value-oriented solutions.
NITAAC CIO-SP3 SB Benefits
- CIO-SP3 SB and CIO-SP3 SB Small Business GWACs have both been designated as Best in Class (BIC) contracting vehicles
- Services are at competitive, pre-competed prices that can be negotiated lower
- CIO-SP3 SB has one of the lowest Contract Access Fees (CAF) at .55%
- Customer can select awardees based on their best value criteria
- Customized terms and conditions relevant to your task or delivery order can be easily added
- Customer Support Center provides 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question
- Task orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is needed from NITAAC to use our GWACs or online system
- Two levels of contract competition for the greatest savings
- No need to synopsize or post requirements according to FAR Subpart 16.505(a)(1)
About Horizon Industries
We place our customers’ missions first, and believe our own success will follow. Horizon builds excellent multidisciplinary teams that work together, contributing unique perspectives which maximize client results. Horizon’s culture ensures that each employee is constantly learning and acquiring new skills to continually improve the client experience.
Horizon will continue to develop its support capabilities in order to cover the full range of IT and management solutions. We adapt the Best of the Best Practices, tailor them to our customers’ unique situations, and apply our proven CMMI and ISO management principles adapting them to suit the customers’ culture and constraints. To our current and future clients, Horizon strives to always be the best value IT and management service provider.
Horizon Industries Contact Information:
CIO-SP3 SB Program Manager (PM):
Executive Vice President
We're Here To Help!
Tysons Corner Virginia (Headquarters)
8245 Boone Blvd Suite #300
Vienna, VA 22182